Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Why people shouldn't get married


I think people shouldn’t get married because they aren’t prepared to take that step. Because they don’t love each other enough to understand there differences avoiding yelling and treating bad. Before to take this important decision the couple have to be sure to meet their defect to know if they are really sure to be tolerant. If you want to get married remember: Your are going to lose your liberty to date with many guys that you want; you have to be with this person for the rest of your life; and do thinks that you really don’t want to (go to his mother birthday, example); and in my case I have to work double because I work in my regular job, and I work full time in my house with no day pay.
Probably don’t exist a exact point to determinate people knows each other enough to get married, but exist a heart that can tell you if you are really in loves to take the step.

3 comments:

John said...

Isn't it amazing that there are such good reasons for not getting married, and yet so many people want to marry? Your reasons show the drawbacks to getting married very well. The loss of freedom probably ranks as the biggest one for me. I got married late, at 38, so I had gotten used to doing things my way, and suddenly I had to make all these changes and then came the babies!

Nancy A. McKeand said...

Marriage requires maturity. That takes time and experience. I think you are right, though. There isn't a certain age or a certain amount of time knowing each other that are required. That would be too easy! But if you have a certain level of maturity, you will know when it is the right time and the right person.

RamaSraddha said...

I like you point on getting stock with that person. Is true that you get stock. That is why we have to be sure that we get married with the right person.